Wonder Glass Restores Glass,
Clean and Clear, for Years and Years!
The only equipment required to apply WonderGlass are simple window cleaning tools: a bucket, sponge, and a squeegee. Although the product is green, it is recommended that rubber gloves and eye protection be used to comply with OSHA requirements.
Please read the Procedure and Best Performance recommendations prior to application to insure top performance.
- The glass surface should be pre-cleaned using a mild cleaning solution and water. If water spots or mineral deposits appear, use a white distilled vinegar and water solution to remove them. If there is silicone on the glass, it must first be removed using a citrus-based cleaner before cleaning the glass.
- WonderGlass is best applied to a clean and dry glass surface when the exterior temperature is between 45°F and 100˚F ( 7°C—38°C ). Apply to cool glass that is out of direct sunlight (and high winds) to keep excess product from drying on the surface prematurely.
- Working in manageable sections, apply the product with a sponge and squeegee off the excess before it dries. The product will chemically bond to the glass instantly, and fully cure within two days. To test the bond, a properly cured surface will resist a fingerprint.
- Application temperature should be between 45°F and 100°F (7°C to 38°C).
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and properly prepared with white vinegar or detergent.
- Do not apply material when snow, rain, or freezing conditions are imminent. Cold and wet conditions may cause improper curing.
- Do not apply when the glass surface is in high winds or is warm and in direct sunlight as the product dries too quickly.
- Product isn’t as effective when applied to non-glass surfaces such as Plexiglas or vinyl window tinting.
- Treated glass looks new for years and is naturally cleaned by rain or spraying with water and/or a mild detergent.
Remove wet coating with soap and water.
In most cases coverage should be 1200 sq. ft. per gallon. Older windows may require a second application.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
12 month shelf life, based on the following:
- Containers stored upright and airtight in a cool, dry place. AVOID FREEZING.
- Skins formed on surface of product shall be removed prior to mixing, moving or using.
It is recommended that rubber gloves and eye protection be used to comply with OSHA requirements.
If cleaning commercial windows, you are required to be licensed and fully certified with the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA) safety training.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Although WonderGlass is water-based, contains no VOCs and is non-toxic:
- If WonderGlass comes in contact with your skin, wash it off with soap and water.
- If it gets into your eyes, rinse with running water for 15-20 minutes. Rest with the eye closed for 15 minutes. Call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 if there is any pain or trouble with vision.
- If swallowed, give a small amount of water or milk to drink. Watch for stomach upset, vomiting and diarrhea. If conditions persist, call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222.
- If someone inhales fumes and feels dizzy or lighteaded, immediately get to fresh air and call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
WonderPaint Inc. stands behind all of its products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. When applied properlty and under normal circumstances we are confident that you will be extremely pleased with the results. Our patented and proprietary formulation provides unmached and lasting results. If you are not satisfied, for any reason, contact WonderPaint Inc. Click here for our complete warranty and guaranty information.